Puppeteer...

OCDJ

Strictly Vinyl
Forgive me if I've missed the boat here but what happened with this?

There has been single release events up in Manc but I can't find it anywhere at all. Has it been pushed back to the album again?

Its an album track but im sure its only round the corner, march-ish i think

Think I remember DRS saying the album is in March and Pupeeter is the lead single, not too sure though.

The instrumental of Emergency was in Calibre's Fabric Live CD wasn't it? Great track!

Can't wait to get my hands on this and the next single which is The View feat. LSB / Count To Ten VIP! :D

The instrumental of Emergency was in Calibre's Fabric Live CD wasn't it? Great track!

Can't wait to get my hands on this and the next single which is The View feat. LSB / Count To Ten VIP! :D

At least as good as the previous single. Count to Ten VIP is a beast!

there should be a vinyl release right ? !

There better be!

...but it's on Soul:r so I'm fairly sure there will :)

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the Instrumental...kinda getting a bit bored of DRS' voice/flows tbh :S

this is the best tune I have heard in a LONG time...I am going to thrash the fuck out of it. Glad a new thread was made too, rather than bumping my failed trainspotting one haha

full info here and 20% off :)

DRS is back with a brand new solo album called Mid Mic Crisis and here at Soul:R we’re proud to present the first single to be taken from the project: The Puppeteer feat Jubei and Emergency feat Marcus Intalex. DRS is an artist at the top of his game. He is confident, primed and ready to show the world what he has been working on. As an artist he has successfully traversed genres like no other and the excitement for his new work is palpable. The first single demonstrates a slice of the diversity that you’ll find on the album, from straight raps to more traditional singing and subject matters that extend further than your average.

SOULR064250.jpg

DRS Mid Mic Crisis Album Sampler
a. DRS - The Puppeteer Ft Jubei
b. DRS - Emergency Ft Marcus Intalex
Soul:R
SOUL:R064
Released: 19/01/15
Listen & Buy here now: http://intenserecords.co.uk/view.php?TitleId=23008

to get 20% off follow these instructions:
Firstly sign up for membership here http://intenserecords.co.uk/register.php to get 10% off all your orders for life and then, when checking out enter this Promo Code ‘JANSALE2015’ to get a further 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom