Puppeteer...

Think they've taken some of the vocals out of Emergency......which works for me :)

Aye great release, Marcus never disappoints - bagged it already as I think it may sell out quick...

DRS- Bun Ya II (Feat. Dub phizix, strategy, chimpo, fox, skittles, T-Man)

Tune at 49:50, when you thought this album couldn't get any bigger.. heard this one get dropped at the soul:ution night at fabric a few weeks back and it went went off every time.. Bigger than puppeteer imo. Just cant wait to hear the rest of the album.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tune at 49:50, when you thought this album couldn't get any bigger.. heard this one get dropped at the soul:ution night at fabric a few weeks back and it went went off every time.. Bigger than puppeteer imo. Just cant wait to hear the rest of the album.

BIG CALL! sounds mean though, got the vibes going on

Bun ya was released on his last album?

[video]http://soulr.com/track/bun-ya-ft-dub-phizix-strategy-fox-chimpo-skittles-konny-kon-t-man[/video]

nice, was this produced by Dub Phizix? sounds like a Marcus Intalex beat

not sure about that new Bun Ya, interesting concept though but no one seems to have to have time to properly get their flow started if ya know what I mean

Count To Ten VIP is siiikc though

nice, was this produced by Dub Phizix? sounds like a Marcus Intalex beat

Only assumed it was Phizix because he did the first bun ya, definitely right about it sounding like Marcus Intalex though.. As for the rest of tune, just has a certain vibe about it for me making it better than original, not taking anything away from the original because it was probably one of my favourite tunes from the last album..

Back
Top Bottom