Liquidation 003: Top 14 Tunes of 2014 Megamix

Purv

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/adampurvis/liquidation-003-top-14-tunes-of-2014-megamix/[/MIXCLOUD]

This week on Liquidation, we mix together my top 14 favourite tunes from 2014. From Technimatic masterpieces to deadmau5 remixes, you'll hear some of the tracks that defined the sound of liquid drum and bass over the past 12 months. You can see my rankings for these tunes, download links and cool tidbits of relevant information at the liquidation blog. Looking forward to to 2015 and what these amazing artists can bring!

Tracklist:
1. Technimatic - Perseverance [Shogun]
2. Nu:Tone - Tides f. Lea Lea [Hospital]
3. Hugh Hardie - Colourful Language [Liquicity]
4. Rameses B - We Love [Monstercat]
5. Keeno - Falling f. Zoe Klinck [Hospital]
6. Fred V and Grafix - Major Happy (Frederic Robinson Remix)[Hospital]
7. Urbandawn - Words To Say [Bad Taste]
8. Rockwell - INeedU [Shogun]
9. Response - Control [Ingredients]
10. Raise Spirit - When You're Ready [Liquicity]
11. deadmau5 - Avaritia (Dimension Bootleg) [Unreleased]
12. Lynx - Where Are You? f. Master X [Hospital]
13. Loadstar - Stepped Outside [RAM]
14. Logistics - As Sure As Sunrise f. Hugh Hardie [Hospital]

Follow on Twitter: @LiquidationDNB
Previous episodes of Liquidation can be found on Mixcloud.
Follow on Soundcloud at www.soundcloud.com/purvisaj

Last edited:
Gonna take a listen. Where'd you get the Avaritia remix? Will give feedback as usual.

Perseverance is a strong strong opener, really feeling it. Smooth mixes so far. Why haven't I heard of Hugh Hardie before? That sample in the intro is really cool. Loving the Urbandawn track aswell, although that sample has been recycled all over. INeedU, cant go wrong with that, but the Response tune is a-ma-zing, haven't heard it before. And there it is, Avaritia, normally not a fan of the poppy sound, but this one packs a serious punch.

Overall, lovely mix, great way to start the day. Can't wait for the next one. Have a nice one, brother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom