Oexius

Hi
I'm from Atlanta
Nice to meet you
I love dnb, hence the reason I joined this forum
I also produce dnb, I'm just starting out and I hope to get better
Anyway, hope to make some good memories here!~

Shalom, I am Mr. Kessler.

It's good to see another American dnb fan and producer, I am as well.
What kind of dnb do you like? I make a lot of it (Jungle, neurofunk, minimal, etc.), but I prefer Minimal.
My biggest influences are currently Interline, Clarity, The Untouchables, dBridge, Dillinja, Ed Rush & Optical, and Rift among many others.
Hopefully there will be more Americans getting into the dnb scene, because I didn't name anyone from the states...

Last edited:
[MENTION=100695]Oexius[/MENTION] welcome, please post something streaming in new talent forum under production, im sure many people would be interested in hearing your stuff!!
[MENTION=100700]Abstract Design[/MENTION] hey bud, dont post your tune in someone elses thread unless asked to ok? and if you do its better if youre in new talent, but like i said dont spam. and having said that, i will listen to your thing and write some feedback on your profile wall right now. just remove the link ok.

[MENTION=100352]elspectro29[/MENTION] ah I-85, such a great highway to get stuck in traffic on the way to school :'D Greetings as well, how are you [MENTION=100700]Abstract Design[/MENTION] Yea, I was hoping to find some more American Dnb lovers here :3. Personally I like liquid, neurofunk, jungle, and commercial dnb. My influences would probably be people like Netsky, Chase and Status, Muzzy, Camo & Krooked, Danny Byrd, and Noisia. I hope the dnb scene gets bigger here too, I'd love to go to a DNB concert like Hospitality or something. [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION]. Thank you for the welcome, I've posted a remix of mine in the new talent section, I'd love to get some feedback on it :>

Thank you all for the welcomes~

Back
Top Bottom