Pioneer cdj cue and play buttons...

DnB Raver 89

Basically im looking for some pioneer cdjs, I can only find the 2000s nexus decks that have coloured cue and play buttons.. If anyone could push me in the right direction that would be cool...if not im guna grab some xdj 1000s

but would love some pioneer cdjs with coloured rims around the cue and play button.

sweet people hopefully someone will kno!!

bless!

pretty sure you can just buy whatever buttons you want (providing they are the same size) and switch them about.

No, no... you don't put coloured rims. You put chrome rims. Specially 20'+ rims. I personally like BBS, König and Enkei ones. Then you park the 1,000 dollar with 2,000 dollar rims and 3,000 dollar hydraulic system car in your front yard

Also, try posting this on the DJ section of the forum. Or else you'll get answers worse than mine here in waffle.
U
R
A

MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Basically im looking for some pioneer cdjs, I can only find the 2000s nexus decks that have coloured cue and play buttons.. If anyone could push me in the right direction that would be cool...if not im guna grab some xdj 1000s

but would love some pioneer cdjs with coloured rims around the cue and play button.

sweet people hopefully someone will kno!!

bless!
Look down here for a great deal on Pioneer CDJs.

nsfw

Keep Going

Great Prices Down Here

Wiki Wiki Wah

guvcview_image-11_zps6a5b4d04.jpg

Moved to right section.
TBH I'm unsure of your request. You want some CDJ's but the most important attribute is the lights around the cue button?

Back
Top Bottom