Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

Nobody mentioned that it's an LP though. An extended project means an EP lol (afaik)

Considering Dispatch has said that they'll be releasing 4 LP's this year(DLR, Zero T, DBR UK) this would be the fourth. Could be a mini LP like the Om Unit LP was on Headz.

Could be wrong tho. Hope I'm not...

Considering Dispatch has said that they'll be releasing 4 LP's this year(DLR, Zero T, DBR UK) this would be the fourth. Could be a mini LP like the Om Unit LP was on Headz.

Could be wrong tho. Hope I'm not...

4th LP can also be Transit 3 no? Transit 2 was released in 2013 so the time for a Dispatch VA LP in 2015 would seem appropriate.

It says.

"With projects dropping on Noisia’s Invisible imprint and an extended long player elease due to drop on Ant TC1’s Dispatch Recordings this year"

If anything wouldn't it mean a large LP, or maybe it's in the middle?

It says.

"With projects dropping on Noisia’s Invisible imprint and an extended long player elease due to drop on Ant TC1’s Dispatch Recordings this year"

If anything wouldn't it mean a large LP, or maybe it's in the middle?

Long player = LP. Isn't this clear enough?
Would have thought Xtrah would put an LP on his new Cyberfunk label but oh well, should be good regardless!

I don't think that's strange. Dispatch is an established label that will see his album better promoted and most likely purchased by more people.

That is true. What am I seeing strange is Xtrah on Dispatch, was expecting it on ProgRAM tbh. Mind you, I am still looking forward to it.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

BCee - Come & Join Us

Artwork SWAG...
SPEAR060_packshot.jpg

Audio SWAG:

http://spearheadrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bcee-new-album-title-tbc-lp

Beautiful album! :love:

Happy now 808? :teeth:

what in the world is going on with that album cover? is that BCee? producers really need to refrain from putting their face on their records, jeez (only one that gets a pass is Dillinja ha).

The album and artwork are brilliant. I was sceptical about pre ordering the vinyl without seeing the artwork but I'm glad I did it

In regards to Nuage album. Taken from Audio Plants FB...

Crowdfunding movement is gathering pace around the world and it might change the vinyl industry. It allows to predict the actual demand for future vinyl releases and gives record labels and artists opportunity to produce vinyl releases directly for customers. Dialogue with Backers during fundraising allows to make future releases better. This is the classic Win-Win strategy.

When we realized that we run the crowdfunding label - Vinyl Backers (a part of Audio Plants Recordings), and now we are happy to represent you our first release.

Nuage – Cloud Maps. A Triple 12-inch vinyl only album in a collector’s edition full color sleeve. Album contains 12 popular tracks that have never been released on vinyl and and had won the heart of listeners around the world, when Nuage was absorbedly experimenting with 170 bmp music. 8 tracks of 12 were released via private Dmitriy's label – Interactive Recordings, 2 at Absys Records and 2 at Translation Recordings.

All tracks will be remastered especially for vinyl by Enei at Audiomontage Mastering Studio. The release will be produced by the Dutch company Triple Vision, specializing in vinyl production and distribution. Provided successful campaign 200 album copies would be released.

Crowdfunding campaign will be launched on the 4th of March on the IndieGOGO platform.
https://www.indiegogo.com/…/nuage-cloud-maps-vinyl-only-al…/ (link will be active from 4th of March)

Plate 1
Side A
01. Different places
02. I Have Never Seen Mountains
Side B
03. Sunday Morning (with N4M3)
04. Underwater Sun

Plate 2
Side C
05. September Song
06. Mirrors
Side D
07. Dont Hide These Feelings
08. After Rain

Plate 3
Side E
09. Fair Question
10. Moonlakes
Side F
11. Open Road
12. Ocean Never Lies

Or you can watch our promo video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e3BEjqOMFg"

EPIC!!!

its live!

and geez some of the tunes are awesome. hope there's still some left in a couple of weeks when I can afford it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom