Fabric Facing Potential Closure

Last edited:
Interesting read right there

http://democracy.islington.gov.uk/documents/s2936/Fabric.pdf

Long gone mate. We had an overkill over here and it went all into the bigger cities, clubs and smaller venues with the odd bigger thing here or there. Same line-ups over and over and over again. Even the forums died from one day to another. Shame really but yeah, that´s how it is.

Interesting the Police wanted the age restriction raised to 21 yet the number of 21-29 year olds who went to the medical room for drug related issues was over double those aged 18-20.

sniffer dogs are virtually useless after about 20 minutes of working, and next to useless with lots of people about. its all bluff and nonsense.

this erosion of the club scene has been happening for years, and its all part of the delusional war on drugs....all they are doing is forcing everyone underground, where people are even less protected from drugs and cunts

I don't understand how closing Fabric will reduce the amount of drug deaths.

The events are still going to happen, in a different venue, the same people are going to go, and they're going to take the same amount of drugs :/

getting near the end of the pdf...

69ddc79817.png

fabrics like 3 floors underground

and some guy from the council

025042e214.png

the bottom of the pdf is very depressing, constant complaints from people who have moved to the area since Fabric opened and think they have a right to moan

69ddc79817.png

025042e214.png

the bottom of the pdf is very depressing, constant complaints from people who have moved to the area since Fabric opened and think they have a right to moan
Who do these cunts think they are, their barking dogs would cause more night noise than the hole

Think how many gutted ravers there will be if this actually happens... Praying it doesn't.

Fabric gave me one of if not the best and most memorable nights raving i've ever had for my 21st.

Where the hell will we go without Cable or Fabric!!

:word::word::word::word::word::word:

Long gone mate. We had an overkill over here and it went all into the bigger cities, clubs and smaller venues with the odd bigger thing here or there. Same line-ups over and over and over again. Even the forums died from one day to another. Shame really but yeah, that´s how it is.
Speaking of Germany, what the fuck is up with Berghain? Is it really that good (if you like techno) that it's worth waiting in line for hours at the risk of being turned away because the bouncer doesn't like the way you look?

What a load of bollocks! This place is one of the best clubs I've ever been to and dnb nights have the best crowds as far as I'm concerned.
Do you close down cities that have drugs problems? Ban cars in accident hotpots? Police and local council just haven't got anything better to do. Petition signed.

69ddc79817.png

025042e214.png

had this shit happen to our regular spot, the limiter is always set way too low, to the point where you can stand infront of a 10k rig and have a perfectly legible conversation. Absolute rubbish, completely kills the vibe :(

Speaking of Germany, what the fuck is up with Berghain? Is it really that good (if you like techno) that it's worth waiting in line for hours at the risk of being turned away because the bouncer doesn't like the way you look?

From a musical perspective..you can easily get the same in London.

It is saved but the new measures leave a sour taste in the mouth. Now getting civilian sniffer dogs is a back covering exercise by the council & police, it serves no purpose as the dogs are not trained to high standards like the Police and the cost of this will no doubt be passed to the clubber in higher ticket prices. Again what is the ID scanner going to do? Now these measures should only be brought in to the nights where there tends to be more trouble and dnb is def not one of them

the fact that licence holders cave in to these ridiculous demands, is almost as infuriating as the demands themselves....the whole dance scene was founded on drug use, 1/3 of the population of britian has taken drugs, time for our etonian twatwit MP's to fuck off treating people like scum

Back
Top Bottom