Fabric Facing Potential Closure

Bullshit. The drugs will just move somewhere else, the incidents will continue and we'll be robbed of a legendary venue

I can't see it happening tbh.

If it does it's just stupid. Fair enough people take drugs and die but, that's their risk not the clubs. If you buy something from someone in a club then that's your choice.

I can't see it happening tbh.

If it does it's just stupid. Fair enough people take drugs and die but, that's their risk not the clubs. If you buy something from someone in a club then that's your choice.
The problem is that if someone buys drugs INSIDE a venue, it isn't the person risk but the club risk. The managers, the owners, the bouncers, everyone may be charged legally for the death of said person. It's probably happening now with those deaths that happened.

It'll just re-open in a couple of months. But, I think that club will have a big enough turn over to stay open.

Same thing has happened to Lakota so many times and it just re opens.

The problem boils down to a lack of education around drugs, not the security of the night.

That's nice. The only place I really have the drive to go in Europe.

Man, your drive is obviously

Trabbi_601-S_3828.jpg

:D

Think how many gutted ravers there will be if this actually happens... Praying it doesn't.

Fabric gave me one of if not the best and most memorable nights raving i've ever had for my 21st.

Where the hell will we go without Cable or Fabric!!

don't get how they are trying to close it due to the fact that people take drugs there, what they gonna do next, close down all car parks because people shoot up on the stairwell? complete bullshit, gonna sign the petition now

Wonder how many people will turn up with sniffer dogs on the door! Lol

I've encountered sniffer dogs a few times at Motion. got pulled over on my way in once but you just say to the person that has to search you after that you had a zoot before you came out and the dog's probably smelling that. easy.

works all the time, every time.

Back
Top Bottom