TDM - Ether

Sup!
Must say this is very nice. Love this minimal vibe, drum work is brilliant! And the bass stabs are top notch.
I shall follow :) well played!

I love the filter movement on the synth it sounds great! Overall, i like the whole idea behind the track. You can def give yourself a pat on the back for this one.

Go over the eq on the extra basses starting at 2.03 etc, the low end feels cluttery.

Nice chilled vibes, good job. Deep and interesting, a little experimental for my tastes but cellist quality none the less.

Man, that's nice, congrats on the success, well earned too, you're really talented.

Would you mind talking a little about your setup? Like what you used to make this song, and what your inspiration was and so?

As a professional artist, feel free to post your tunes in the main drum and bass forum section. Not WIPs but releases and new tunes on your SC, previews, teasers etc.

Man, that's nice, congrats on the success, well earned too, you're really talented.

thanks man for kind of words! :)

Would you mind talking a little about your setup? Like what you used to make this song, and what your inspiration was and so?

my setup is pretty simple:

pc: core2duo 3ghz (yes, it's old), Creative Audigy SE
headphones: sennheiser hd 380 pro (very nice)
and FL as daw

also, one of very important thing is my own sound library which is constantly updating.

inspiration of 'ether' was my vision of civilization development. i even writing book about that.
and of course - my sound inspiration is billain.

Back
Top Bottom