beeeeeeef

Tbh I support John B on this one. It is one thing to copy a note, it is another to copy the whole pattern.

And sorry if I sound rude, but some of you treat CS like he is God or something. Don't come to me with the Quantity VS Quality issue because I expected more from him after this huge silence. Firstly I expected an EP not 1 new track and a VIP. Secondly, they are not his best work, I do honestly believe that the Raindrops single is out just shut people up from asking about him (IMO)

So no, in my view John B isn't a prick.

Follow the fb link I posted and read the post "The new Culture Shock single sounds somewhat familiar..." make sure to read the "Mark McCann" posts

Tbh I support John B on this one. It is one thing to copy a note, it is another to copy the whole pattern.

And sorry if I sound rude, but some of you treat CS like he is God or something. Don't come to me with the Quantity VS Quality issue because I expected more from him after this huge silence. Firstly I expected an EP not 1 new track and a VIP. Secondly, they are not his best work, I do honestly believe that the Raindrops single is out just shut people up from asking about him (IMO)

So no, in my view John B isn't a prick.

Totally agree !

Facebook said:
Clint Brown:"Just make a new remix and make it way better. Who cares about that tune?"
John B: "ON IT"

Posts like that from Goldie make me not even care he was on come dine with me. Nothing better than abit of DnB beef. None of this whisper whisper, its straight in

images

Back
Top Bottom