What now...

Got a track coming out on dubsta's label too...
1960028_1528812727358254_8040122374680163064_n.jpg

What you mean 'what now?'

If you mean get off your ass and start hitting up labels then good (y)

:teeth:

I always thought hitting up labels was a long winded and pointless effort, to be met with no reply and a deflated feeling... But after years of not bothering, me a partner in a new project sent off our stuff to 8 labels, ended up with 2 decent offers, and just signed a deal! It happens. If the music is good (which it seems it is), then have confidence in it, write a very short intro, and send them your links. DO IT!

I always thought hitting up labels was a long winded and pointless effort, to be met with no reply and a deflated feeling... But after years of not bothering, me a partner in a new project sent off our stuff to 8 labels, ended up with 2 decent offers, and just signed a deal! It happens. If the music is good (which it seems it is), then have confidence in it, write a very short intro, and send them your links. DO IT!

Exactly this, if your tunes are right then you get a response!

Having know producers & DJ's playing your dubs out helps a lot too... They'll be connected to labels themselves. If they like the tune enough to play out, and others are asking about it when they play it out; you'll have labels hitting you up for sure.

Plus when you send the tune out to labels, you can add it's "getting DJ support from________ artist".

Get those badboys to some Dj's.

Back
Top Bottom