how does amen sound in this new tune ?

old trace vibe. i like. maybe filter the drums into the breakdowns? in the second drop the "wuomp" sound s a bit dry and could use a mix n blend. maybe try and make it sound further back in the mix. could be my ears though. overall i like it man

^^^This. The tune sounds nice and dark, and the amen sounds good but it gets too repetitive. Need the beat editing every 8 and 16 bars imo

i think you have the skeleton for a fking nice track. then do what Visions said. Phobic and mr meh, to make it a full tune.

here is an idea, change the main break. you dont have to amen it, you can use some other breakbeat thats just as rad, find some old funk break that has rides or combine some stuff maybe. think paradox or sebadox or so.

Not a producer but, all of the above sounds about right to me. Break is far to repetitive and needs switching up a bit. Defo think it needs filters into the breakdowns.

Not sure you need to change the break altogether but, some edits at the end of phrases etc... would be a massive improvement.

Back
Top Bottom