Make You A Believer

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Ez everybody! Something that i knocked out while im gearing up for some halftime mixes..... hope some people enjoy this one. Some different sounds going on here. Feedback would be great as always.

https://soundcloud.com/beknoxx/make-you-a-believer

Tracklist
1. Soundbeats and Keosz - Foggy Night (Free)
2. Incognito - Black Magic
3. Transparent - Overload feat. D-los
4. D-side - Print Room
5. Skyzoo and Torae - Make you A Believer
6. Danny Scrilla - Thorium
7. D-side and Mystic State - Contraversion (Mystic State RMX)
8. Sam Binga - Lef Dem feat. Redders
9. Fearful - Tongues
10. Cursa - CRNR
11. Keosz - The Charon (free)
12. Quadrant,Iris,Calculon and Homemade Weapons - Covalent
13. Transparent - Place Your Order
14. Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks

gave this a listen today and enjoyable mix as always, had a great selection and a nice flow to it. Only part I wasn't really feeling was make you a believer > thorium, might just be personal opinion but thought there was something off with that mix. Thought Transparent - Place Your Order > Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks was a nice mix but favourite bit for me had to be Transparent - Overload feat. D-los > D-side - Print Room, big mix loved the way you brought in print room, also you are the only person I listen to that has transparent in the mix a lot and have to say really feeling his tunes, haven't heard overload before but definitely will be grabbing this now. Also never heard Skyzoo and Torae - Make you A Believer or Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks, both big tunes mate, big up!

Thanks Danny. I have to say i really appreciate all the feedback that you give. You are one of the few people who actually listen to my mixes and always give feedback and i really appreciate that mang! i know what you mean about make you a believer/thorium...... i brought it in kind of late for some reason and then there is a kick that makes it sound like its echoing but it can be tough getting out of hip hop clean with dnb. This was just warming up trying to get back into the halftime mindset and just trying some different things out. Thanks for the listen as always mang.

Thanks Danny. I have to say i really appreciate all the feedback that you give. You are one of the few people who actually listen to my mixes and always give feedback and i really appreciate that mang! i know what you mean about make you a believer/thorium...... i brought it in kind of late for some reason and then there is a kick that makes it sound like its echoing but it can be tough getting out of hip hop clean with dnb. This was just warming up trying to get back into the halftime mindset and just trying some different things out. Thanks for the listen as always mang.

no worries man always enjoy your mixes, I know what you mean about mixing hip hop with DNB, got traktor scratch out the other day and was trying to blend some flatbush zombie's and the underachievers into some DNB, I find it works well when bringing it in but I have some serious problems mixing out of hip hop back into DNB, all about selection though I suppose just need to find the right tracks for it.

exactly.....i can mix in all day.....but getting the blend to work on the way out is always a treat ha ha. Makes you better tho. I used to mix old rock records into DNB a long time ago just to do it and every time after i did that i would kill it when i played straight DNB....just made it so easy after trying to mix such difficult records. This kinda does the same thing. i only get to play about once or twice a week so its good to try some stuff to get the ol skillz back up ha ha.

I'm a huge fan of the way you blend 170 and 85. They're the same tempo. Your mixes are always great and I hear tunes I've never heard before. Thanks.

Thanks Afek! Means a lot.....

I try to do somethings different occasionally. They all say 88 BPM on my decks ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom