Cyantific Signs to Viper

I wouldn't have thought CYN would have taken up much time with Kasra running it (AFAIK). Pretty gutted about this really, as CYN was a great label and seemed to be winding down with less releases making it to vinyl over the last year. Now we will see no Cyantific vinyl (unless Viper rethinks their releases - great to see the sampler for the 10 year album on 12" ofc though)

Last Cyantific release I bought was in my vinyl days (Don't Follow / Pulse 101).

Loved his early hospital releases (when hospital released "proper" liquid funk stuff) but never grabbed me since!

Space Station Kru will always be one of my fav's.

Not really sure if I like his move to Viper. The labels has it's ups & downs. Let's just see what he puts out. Hope CYN stays, Cyantific Dub, hell yes.

I wouldn't have thought CYN would have taken up much time with Kasra running it (AFAIK).

I thought Cyantific said Kasra helped him set the label up but I never heard he was running it. Their about page on their website says it was all Cyantific, Wilkinson and Snapclicker.

OneSeventy said:
I thought Cyantific said Kasra helped him set the label up but I never heard he was running it. Their about page on their website says it was all Cyantific, Wilkinson and Snapclicker.

Pretty sure Kasra looks after a lot of things that people don't know about...from what I have heard anyway. Hope its not something I shouldn't say...

Pretty sure Kasra looks after a lot of things that people don't know about...from what I have heard anyway. Hope its not something I shouldn't say...

Nah give Kasra some jazz, it's fun! Who knows he might even make a facebook post about it! :teeth:

Lots of people preemptively jumping the gun ITT.
Let's just wait and let the music do the talking eh? :2thumbs:

Only ever really liked "All Points West" and "Little Green Men" and the "Cold Fresh Air" remix.
[MENTION=90541]Afek_One[/MENTION] If you don't know All Points West then get to know, it's one of the absolute best new-but-old sounding tunes ever IMO.

That Ghettoblaster LP was such a disappointment, was looking forward to it for the longest time, and the moment I walked into the shop and checked it out was the exact moment when Hospital stopped being a label I got excited about.

- - - Updated - - -

When did Cyantific become a solo act though?

There's some new stuff that really shines for me, Type A sounds really really good

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom