Cyantific Signs to Viper

Was literally just about to post this :). Wonder what will happen to the label as Dimension's moved on as well, think there's only two artists left on it.

Not too keen on this, he should have just stuck to handling CYN and releasing there.

can't fault on being on a label that can give you the needed media attention and will deal with it while you concentrate on music.

Fucking lame...viper's such a shit label 90% of the time...

I wouldn't say that, granted, they've had some weak releases lately but having Smooth, The Prototypes and InsideInfo on board means a lot of music to look forward to, at least for me anyways. Don't like the move though, if anything, I'd like to see him on RAM or better stick to his own label. His latest singles were great, but the tune he has forthcoming on 10 Years of Viper is boring and his remix of Brookes Brothers' new single isn't much better.

Last Cyantific release I bought was in my vinyl days (Don't Follow / Pulse 101).

Loved his early hospital releases (when hospital released "proper" liquid funk stuff) but never grabbed me since!

Last Cyantific release I bought was in my vinyl days (Don't Follow / Pulse 101).

Loved thier early hospital releases (when hospital released "proper" liquid funk stuff) but never grabbed me since!

;) 'Neon Skyline' was an absolute beauty.

;) 'Neon Skyline' was an absolute beauty.

Plastic Surgery 4 was a fucking beauty looking back!

Tracklist
–D.Kay & DJ Lee* Touch 5:59
–Cyantific Neon Skyline 5:58
–Tomahawk (4) Until Dawn 5:43
–Zed Bias Something About This 6:20

Was literally just about to post this :). Wonder what will happen to the label as Dimension's moved on as well, think there's only two artists left on it.

I think CYN as a label is pretty much done

Shame though, I really liked a lot of its material

can't fault on being on a label that can give you the needed media attention and will deal with it while you concentrate on music.

Cyantific's always had the ability to turn out something a little leftfield of his usual electro dancefloor stuff though, he puts out the odd jungle banger or nice liquid tune and they're usually pretty good. Can't see that happening while he's on Viper with the aesthetic they have.

Inb4 label manager tells me I am talking shit and wait for "what's in the pipeline"

Back
Top Bottom