IT IS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
FOR ANOTHER DnB Forum PRODUCERS MIX!

Last time we did one the honorable Papa Jaro took the helm and made a kick ass set with our music!!! He made sure to include everybody who wanted to be mixed and did. This time will be no different except I believe we should have two mixes done by two different dis. One mix will include everybody who wants to donate their tracks and its up to the DJ to put the together. Another mix will be by another DJ(Hopefully Papa Jaro) to do a dis pick that reflects the style and creativity of the dj. Any producer can participate but [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] will create the rules and pick the djs.
[MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=67595]danwell[/MENTION] [MENTION=65342]ThePapa[/MENTION]

Also also, shameless plug for new track.

Last edited:
havent made any tunes for a while but ive got a few for download on my sc
hopefully i can make a new one in time for this tho

Awesome!! Haven't been here long but i love the idea of a DnBForum mix with productions from everyone on here. I'd love to submit the next song I'm doing to it... gonna have to get it finished prontoo! When is the deadline, so to speak? :)

Good to know, [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=65342]ThePapa[/MENTION] [MENTION=67595]danwell[/MENTION] does anybody want to volunteer? Also, what is best way for us to present our tracks to you??? [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION]

this sounds dope. when are the entries needed by? i'm going to make a techhy ting if i have time. if not maybe i'll go back and try to polish something up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom