Tapatalk Question

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Not really a forum problem specifically, but..

Does anyone else who uses tapatalk have a problem with Tapatalk randomly liking certain posts for you? :s
I'm sure i've driven several people nuts with my thanks/unthanks/thank/unthanking.

Hasn't happened in the last little bit.. jw if the problem is unique to me though.

Cheers,

mine didn't work properly for ages. so i stopped using it.. update said it was up to date but when i deleted it and re-installed, it was a different version and now works fine.

mine didn't work properly for ages. so i stopped using it.. update said it was up to date but when i deleted it and re-installed, it was a different version and now works fine.

yeah ages ago on my iphone I think something broke as it just refused to properly refresh so kept showing old threads and posts, had to reinstall the app

uninstall/reinstall complete, hopefully this is the end of my random thanks handouts. ty all for replies.

I do not use tap talk at all and dnb forum works just fine.

This message was brought to you by Taptalk. Because one only need to tap Castle's girl, without talking.

If you reinstall youll end up with the newest version which is shit and I cant even get it to load threads

All the recent reviews are 1 star though so hopefully itll get changed back soon

Tapatalk has been shit as of late for sure. I can't even post pictures anymore with it.... And I even purchased the unlimited picture upload/hosted upgrade.

I'll even quote someone and the next time I read the thread, it has be quoting someone different or some random shit that was never in thee thread.

They can't even keep their own sites and servers safe. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that got the email that their own forum was hacked and you need to change your password.

Just sucks all around, it used to be so damn good and smooth. Made it so easy to keep up with threads and forums and picture posting from cell phones.

Back
Top Bottom