Tapatalk Question

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Not really a forum problem specifically, but..

Does anyone else who uses tapatalk have a problem with Tapatalk randomly liking certain posts for you? :s
I'm sure i've driven several people nuts with my thanks/unthanks/thank/unthanking.

Hasn't happened in the last little bit.. jw if the problem is unique to me though.

Cheers,

Yup I first starting it probably 4 years ago when it was a simple forum reader and nothing more. Recently its been made into some sort of social network and the usability has plummeted. Think they need to reassess what the purpose of their app is. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Shit app

Seriously from the start it never worked for me. Id rather stick my finger up Harry's bum hole than use that app.

I'm not positive, but I think forums sponsors were complaining because they would pay for sales banners on the forum, but a ton of people wouldn't see them because they were using Tapatalk.... So now their trying to implement and go the way of cluttering the shit up with advertising and whatnot.

It all spells doom for tapatalk users. Hopfully someone will invent a new app that's better, faster, and less cluttered. Then we just gotta hope the forums we like install the app so we can utilize it.

For people like me with shit service at areas we spend most of are day at, an app like this really comes in handy.

I'm not positive, but I think forums sponsors were complaining because they would pay for sales banners on the forum, but a ton of people wouldn't see them because they were using Tapatalk.... So now their trying to implement and go the way of cluttering the shit up with advertising and whatnot.

It all spells doom for tapatalk users. Hopfully someone will invent a new app that's better, faster, and less cluttered. Then we just gotta hope the forums we like install the app so we can utilize it.

For people like me with shit service at areas we spend most of are day at, an app like this really comes in handy.

Im not sure if its do with advertising, I think theyve recruited an army of hipster-beard graduates who havent got a clue. What sort of english speaking company would think it a good idea to align thread titles to the right?

Im not sure if its do with advertising, I think theyve recruited an army of hipster-beard graduates who havent got a clue. What sort of english speaking company would think it a good idea to align thread titles to the right?

They were originally from outta the states I think, then moved to the US after getting a bunch of funding. What country were they started up in?

And yea, I know all to well about the beard hipster scene.... I feel like I'm in the mecha of it. I remember when beards were cool; you know, before they became "cool". Leave it up to hipsters to ruin already cool things, and make crappy stuff "cool". Like PBR beer. That shit is trash only homeless people would drink. Or the crap you'd buy when you were broke, but you'd never admit to it. Now it's hipster approved and popping up in my bars and clubs. I'd rather drink a 40oz of Old English than PBR.

Sorry, went on a Lil tangent there for a sec.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Youre right they started in Shanghai 5 years ago and recently moved to LA after receiving funding from venture capital investors... shouldve known...

still reckon theres a hipster beard involved somewhere though

jesus what a dumb thing to invest in. i stopped using the app ages ago now, shame cos it was good. like soundcloud, which is no a million times fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

i think the problem is with all these apps these days is down to trends, and developers trying to keep up and losing quality in the process.

plus any cpu-wanker can make an app so there's mad competition i guess.

Back
Top Bottom