DnB GROOVES NYE @ BRIXTON ACADEMY, LONDON

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
If you're stuck for something to do on NYE, why not come down to Grooves? We are hosting a room at Brixton academy for UKF
This is fucking huge for us considering that by the time this rolls around it will be our third event! Come support good djs playing gully tunes

For tickets either use this link http://bit.ly/1vZEcr4 or PM me and ill meet you with a paper ticket! Make sure you buy tickets through us so we can continue to put on these nights!

Line up below

1604954_621455717976573_6873142173415569473_n.jpg

Wicked man! Make sure to get your tickets through that link! See you there!

Get at me for tickets! Can meet up with london heads.. Paper tickets are £35. Cheaper than online

Got a few mates going to this, but I'll be in Bristol myself - I'll tell them to check room 2 out. You guys are doing seriously well at getting room 2 takeovers!

Got a few mates going to this, but I'll be in Bristol myself - I'll tell them to check room 2 out. You guys are doing seriously well at getting room 2 takeovers!

Nice one man! Yea it's going pretty well! If they haven't bought tickets yet send them my way

I remember you telling me about this at exit v headz dan (although you probably dont). Huge for your third event you guys should be proud! I dont think i can make it but hope it all goes well

Back
Top Bottom