DNB Awards

Emperor winning best newcomer dj was a bit of a joke. He's been playing in Fabric frequently for the past couple of years.

Tbh, Mistanoize should have won it. And he wasnt even fucking nominated...
The work he has done this year putting out all the history mixes has been outstanding!

Clearly didn't see the part where he was nominated then....

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty surprised by the album result.... I thought The Fourth Wall or Desire Paths would've been dead on to win tbh. Then again Tokyo Prose's album didn't even get a look in so I can't be overly shocked

D&B AWARDS....

facepalm-1.jpg

Pretty surprised by the album result.... I thought The Fourth Wall or Desire Paths would've been dead on to win tbh. Then again Tokyo Prose's album didn't even get a look in so I can't be overly shocked

I couldn't see any other result other than Ulterior Motive best producer/best track/best album - especially when the 2nd round of voting went up and the choices you were left with. Standard though really - expected some strange results.

Hospital best club night & best label? Fuck off.

How the fuck did Headz not even get a look in for either of those? They have dominated with quality releases all year...let alone the nights they put on which have been ridiculous.

I couldn't see any other result other than Ulterior Motive best producer/best track/best album - especially when the 2nd round of voting went up and the choices you were left with. Standard though really - expected some strange results.

Hospital best club night & best label? Fuck off.

How the fuck did Headz not even get a look in for either of those? They have dominated with quality releases all year...let alone the nights they put on which have been ridiculous.

Stu, reduce your blood pressure m9.

I shouldn't moan as i didn't even vote.. They are all winners in my eyes...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom