Xanadu - Through The Oort Clouds LP

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/59139-drplp005t-xanadu-through-the-oort-clouds

300039-1.jpg

1. Hattusa
2. The Void
3. Photon
4. Circulation
5. Ison
6. Thermite
7. Axis
8. Ventricle
9. Helix
10. BPD
11. Luna
12. Cygnus

inb4 wrong amount of pressed tracks per side :teeth:

Way too many tracks per side...oh, wait

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, some wicked tunes on this (of course finally good to see Ventricle out), but who is going to buy this on here? This is a classic example of something that at-home listeners won't buy, and DJ's who still play vinyl won't want to buy. It saddens me...

there are at least 4 tracks here that didn't need to be on the vinyl for it to be a great record release - 2 tunes per side would have been more than enough music on the vinyl (and would have just bitten my lip again on the issue). But, just like the D&R Remix Album, this is another one that sadly won't be in my bag. So many good tunes on that release too...

Im glad you guys like the music, Thanks for your support!

This album is something I have worked on for years, I actually had to quit my job and move house to be able to make it!
I know it is hard to mix when there are 3 track per side, but you get the vinyl with full artwork and a CD with it too, so it is good value for money, especially as its so expensive to press the vinyl!
Support the culture you love!!!
Ben Xanadu

Im glad you guys like the music, Thanks for your support!

This album is something I have worked on for years, I actually had to quit my job and move house to be able to make it!
I know it is hard to mix when there are 3 track per side, but you get the vinyl with full artwork and a CD with it too, so it is good value for money, especially as its so expensive to press the vinyl!
Support the culture you love!!!
Ben Xanadu

You knocked this LP out of the fucking park my man! BIG UP! :thumbsup:

Absolutely stunning LP, have been playing Ventricle out for awhile now. Definitely picking this up :)

Back
Top Bottom