VIP Junglist
385_ramm177d.jpg

1. June Miller - Ups & Downs Feat. Anouk Visee, T & Sugah
2. June Miller & Mefjus - Saus
3. June Miller - Bad Brains
4. June Miller - The Promise Ring

https://www.ramrecords.com/shop/download/ramm177d

Saus!

Saus sounds quite a bit different from the All Night Mix version. That's pretty much the only tune I really rate on this EP, the others are okay.

Ahhh really was hoping that the intro tune from the All Night mix would be on there (assuming that it's by June Miller)

So the tune Andy and A.M.C were rinsing so much is called Bad Brains, hmmm. Gotta say I'm dissapointed by this, only really feeling Saus, Bad Brains is okay but nothing special and the rest seems to be aiming in a bit different direction compared to their recent stuff but don't hit the spot if you ask me. Was actually expecting a full LP to come out as I've heard (as far as I know and can tell) more tunes of theirs lately and liked them better.

Last edited:
So the tune Andy and A.M.C were rinsing so much is called Bad Brains, hmmm. Gotta say I'm dissapointed by this this, only really feeling Saus, Bad Brains is okay but nothing special and the rest seems to be aiming in a bit different direction compared to their recent stuff but don't hit the spot if you ask me. Was actually expecting a full LP to come out as I've heard (as far as I know and can tell) more tunes of theirs lately and liked them better.

Saus & Bad brains only tracks I'd play too

It's weird, pretty much same as the people before, only that I kinda dig Promise Ring, only not that it comes from June Miller, I dunno, I expect different things from them I guess

This will forever be my favourite June Miller track. I'd like to hear something deep from them again, but I feel as if those days are now gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a random EP! Every tune is totally different (not really in a good way I'm afraid). I only really like Bad Brains...the Promise Ring is OK and would make a nice flip to it though - for once I wish this was just a 12" with Bad Brains on it, can't really cop the whole EP for one tune. Saus sounds messy and I normally love that style

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people always disallow artists to move forward? June Miller aren't going to think let's make another Snapcase, they're fantastically diverse so why not let them try it all out? You Don't know what's to come in the future from them, and you can't blame RAM either!

Back
Top Bottom