Metalheadz Mini Mixes

You like?

• Total voters
Think we'll draw this to a close and start something new if anyone's interested.
Lacking in votes but fuck all that. It's been downloaded and enjoyed many times.
Top work guys. I've got the list of home of who's mix is who's. Will post them up soon.

Think we'll draw this to a close and start something new if anyone's interested.
Lacking in votes but fuck all that. It's been downloaded and enjoyed many times.
Top work guys. I've got the list of home of who's mix is who's. Will post them up soon.

^^^ Big up all who took part! Glad I got a vote.... thanks whoever that was! :)
A shame this tournament thing couldn't take off :-/

Interested to hear about something new to get involved in

Yeah I might b down for another one....depends on what the theme is. Big ups to anybody who thought about voting for me ha ha.

Ok, I forgot we haven't wrapped this up. My bad.
Let me locate the files and I'll list up who's was who's.

I can happily say that the winner was number 8 which I can remember belonged to [MENTION=23066]muzzadj[/MENTION] - Congrats man. An outstanding mix.

Big ups to all who sent in mixes. Deegun, Papa, Simm, Dannyboy, muzza, benoxx, terpit, tewky, watcha, teddy.

If you can guess who did what mix (and who did 2 entries) you'll win bonus points and be crowned of king of the member's mixes section.

Back
Top Bottom