Novemberish/ Decemberish Live Vinyl Mix

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Had been a bit busy with stuff at work so hadnt had a chance to do a mix for November.

I managed to get a moment last weekend, so here is the fruit of my labours!

Hope you enjoy.

Track List

Nil By Mouth - Audio
Drum Circle - Ulterior Motive & FD
Jitter - Phobia Jubei Sato
Stonehead - Enei
Burned Out - Survival
Snore Tooth - Jubei Ulterior Motive
Taken - Spectrasoul
Stray - Alix Perez(icicle Rmx)
Alter Ego - Dabs
Gumball Rally - Siren
Objection VIP - Dabs
Cracker - Enei Eastcolors & Noel (Jubei RMX)
Hell Rose - Dabs (Villem & Mcleod Rmx)
X Track - Silent Witness & Break
Throw Light - Fierce & Siren
Suppression - Spectrasoul
Jekyl & Hyde - Teddy Killerz
Untitled - Jubei & Alix Perez
Structures - Traffic
Deliberate - VC & Jubei
Destiny Comes Running - Break
Cloak & Dagger - VC & Jubei
Viper - Jonny L Feat Optical

Last edited:
That's mad actually own all of the records you've used in this mix

(y) will drop some thoughts.

Edit - except that first tune.

Great minds and all that!! Thanks for taking time out to have a listen though!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking time out to have a listen!

I wonder if it would be better to actually set up an iTunes podcast instead of posting on here? Any thoughts, or anyone currently doing that?

gave this a listen last night and really enjoyed this mix, great track selection and mixing was clean throughout. Best bit for me had to be Gumball Rally - Siren > Objection VIP - Dabs > Cracker - Enei Eastcolors & Noel (Jubei RMX) > Hell Rose - Dabs (Villem & Mcleod Rmx), loved the selection there and mixing was spot on especially objection VIP into creacked Jubei rmx, big up on this one mate really solid mix and always appreciate all vinyl .

gave this a listen last night and really enjoyed this mix, great track selection and mixing was clean throughout. Best bit for me had to be Gumball Rally - Siren > Objection VIP - Dabs > Cracker - Enei Eastcolors & Noel (Jubei RMX) > Hell Rose - Dabs (Villem & Mcleod Rmx), loved the selection there and mixing was spot on especially objection VIP into creacked Jubei rmx, big up on this one mate really solid mix and always appreciate all vinyl .

Thanks for taking time out for a listen. Always appreciate people having a listen. Glad you enjoyed it! IM hoping to get another done before the years out. Ill be still pushing vinyl for the foreseeable future, haven't got any ££ to buy CDJs...

- - - Updated - - -

Got any new ones coming up mate?

Thanks for taking time out for a listen. Always appreciate people having a listen. Glad you enjoyed it! IM hoping to get another done before the years out. Ill be still pushing vinyl for the foreseeable future, haven't got any ££ to buy CDJs...

- - - Updated - - -

Got any new ones coming up mate?

got a few in the pipeline man, should hopefully be posting a new one up in the next few weeks

Right New year bump and some information!! I will be hosting my own show on Rude FM every Saturday 2-4pm!

Will try to get a January mix up as soon as I've got a quiet weekend!

Back
Top Bottom