• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

would be sick.....

15qt2z9.png

anyone hear it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Gully Halves was the tune of New Years for me. Hearing Alix Perez drop it and listening to it echo around the hills of Northern Bass will remain one of the best memories of any event I've been to. When it came out this year and I heard it again, I instantly knew it was that tune.

Cool story and all that... looking forward to hearing this VIP.

Gully Halves was the tune of New Years for me. Hearing Alix Perez drop it and listening to it echo around the hills of Northern Bass will remain one of the best memories of any event I've been to. When it came out this year and I heard it again, I instantly knew it was that tune.

Oh man I missed that one. Was too busy bartending for a million peaking jocks at the Verona Jungle bar between the campsite and the mainstage. Did catch Icicle's set though... was absolutely stunning!

Oh man I missed that one. Was too busy bartending for a million peaking jocks at the Verona Jungle bar between the campsite and the mainstage. Did catch Icicle's set though... was absolutely stunning!

Hate to make it worse for you but you missed the best set of the festival! Icicle's was second best in my opinion though. :)

Back
Top Bottom