Mister Shifter - Nowhere Fast

Mister Shifter

I'm happy to share my debut solo work, and first project in nearly 10 years since my departure from founding Random Movement with my best friend Mike.

I guess I was in kind of 90's Source Direct type of mood over the weekend, as that's the sort of vibe that unfolded. I tried to capture that Blue Note era essence, while bringing things up to date in terms of overall feel. Things toughen up on the 2nd half of the track to balance out the mood. :)

I hope you guys enjoy the tune, and would love to hear any thoughts or comments.

Special thanks to Fanu who did a great job on mastering duties.

Last edited:
I'm happy to share my debut solo work, and first project in nearly 10 years since my departure from founding Random Movement with my best friend Mike.

I guess I was in kind of 90's Source Direct type of mood over the weekend, as that's the sort of vibe that unfolded. I tried to capture that Blue Note era essence, while bringing things up to date in terms of overall feel. Things toughen up on the 2nd half of the track to balance out the mood. :)

I hope you guys enjoy the tune, and would love to hear any thoughts or comments.

Special thanks to the don, Fanu, who did a great job on mastering duties.

https://soundcloud.com/mistershifter/nowhere-fast

7upnjBa.jpg

Great release. the mixing of the pads and drums are point.. absolutely LOVE the artwork too. Reminds me of S.P.Y. Awesome job m8 looking forward to hearing more from you!

These are absolutely vibes. I'm definitely grabbing this when it comes out!
Great job, looking forwards of hearing more tunes coming from you

Back
Top Bottom