Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free download)

Re: Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free downl

Certainly some big bass in there, too much high end distortion in there but that's just my opinion, keep at it!

Re: Some great big bass for you all (Dark/Drum & Bass/Drumstep/C&C needed, free downl

Certainly some big bass in there, too much high end distortion in there but that's just my opinion, keep at it!

Thanks for the feedback. I might try to tone some of that down a bit, I blame my novice mixing knowledge lol. Trying to work on getting the right balance in there.

I pretty much have to agree with SoveX, there's too much high end distortion on here I think. Tho it's cool tune, really. Do you have good monitors and good headphones?

I pretty much have to agree with SoveX, there's too much high end distortion on here I think. Tho it's cool tune, really. Do you have good monitors and good headphones?

I've got some pretty meh equipment, so it definitely makes it difficult to properly mix everything.

Back
Top Bottom