Recording a set through CDJ's?

Fliparix

Hey guys,

playing a set this weekend, wondering how I can record it?

Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk2s and DJM 600 if it matters.

Cheers!

are you mistabishi? :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

best way to record it would be to hook your mixer through your laptop and record through audacity, thats what I have always done on all my mixers, do you mean you want to record when playing out or you want to recod a mix before you play out?

Ideally you would want something like this >>>>> http://www.juno.co.uk/products/ikey-audio-m3-digital-audio-recorder/418064-01/

You just hook it to the Record Out on the back of the mixer and hit record on the M3 and away you go. Its perfect because its so portable.

Sod trying to hook a laptop up before your set to record it.

Might treat myself to one of these when I have the money, thanks! :)

are you mistabishi? :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

best way to record it would be to hook your mixer through your laptop and record through audacity, thats what I have always done on all my mixers, do you mean you want to record when playing out or you want to recod a mix before you play out?

Mistabishi? :O

Going to be recording while playing out. Looks like I will have to find a friend with a laptop, I always
stick with the classical desktops ;)

Might treat myself to one of these when I have the money, thanks! :)

Mistabishi? :O

Going to be recording while playing out. Looks like I will have to find a friend with a laptop, I always
stick with the classical desktops ;)

mistabishi used to rock up and put in a CD of a set he pre-recorded then pretended to DJ, couldn't make out if you wanted to record a set while playing out or recording a set to play out haha have fun mate

mistabishi used to rock up and put in a CD of a set he pre-recorded then pretended to DJ, couldn't make out if you wanted to record a set while playing out or recording a set to play out haha have fun mate

Oh god, the thought of doing that makes me cringe, I'm all about the live performances ;)

Back
Top Bottom