Numark mixtrack pro 2 pitch controls

Milford Cubicle

Been mixing for little bit, trying to learn to beatmatch atm. The pitch controls on the controller are like half the length of the ones on 1210's, does this make it harder to get it matched or am I just making excuses? :P Can get it within +/-1bpm but struggling with the last bit :/ I know it takes time, just wondering if it'll be easier when I can afford 1210's.

Can you change the range of the pitch fader up and down? If you are mixing DnB then you could make the pitch fader +/-6% and a finer control of the pitch.

I hate to break it to ya but learning to beatmatch on that thing is going to be absolute murder :/ try change the range as gloxxy said but it will be fucking fiddly nonetheless. You'll have to get close then use the screen i recon - tiny movements need on the pitch need to be related to a percentage increase on your mixing software or you'll be going round and round in circles imo.

Can you change the range of the pitch fader up and down? If you are mixing DnB then you could make the pitch fader +/-6% and a finer control of the pitch.

Seems I've got the pro not the pro 2 and you can't change the range in serato intro :/

I hate to break it to ya but learning to beatmatch on that thing is going to be absolute murder :/

Kind of reassuring actually, will just have to move getting turntables to the top of my priority list :)

Cheers for the reply's.

Back
Top Bottom