My first DNB gig

Dalek657

Hey guys its my first DNB gig tonight. I love DNB and recently started art college in Plymouth and some of my new friends asked me if I wanted to go to see DJ Hazard play at somewhere called Crash Manor in Plymouth on Union Street. I'm a little bit nervous because this is my first gig, although Hazard's great you do get some chav-types going to see this kind of DNB who unfortunately seem to enjoy "listenin to mental music nd gettin smashed" Also for those who know Plymouth I've heard Union street doesn't have the best reputation whereas some people say a few years ago it was quite rough whereas now it's fine. I've been to a few night clubs before just on normal nights not when a special DJ's playing and love that so I imagine it'll be quite similar to that but also different in some respects. Anyone got any tips about the gig, people, union street, or anything else?

hope you had a good time mang

my belated tip: get smashed, swear loudly at big tunes and charge towards the front flailing your arm wildly for the reload

also throw shoes

a dnb night is like going to prison; find the meanest, ugliest looking fucker in there and imminently start hurling punches at him to show your dominance.

find the meanest, ugliest looking fucker in there and imminently start hurling punches at him to show your dominance.

Hazard.jpg

21 years old and been to a few night clubs before..................WOW you've led a pretty sheltered life!

My life was full on Hunter S. Thompson at 21 compared to yours!

Back
Top Bottom