Jwood's mix because it's cold outside and I havn't done one and various reasons.

yes big papa, not bad man yourself?

ha, i had planned to do a 'because it's moist' but that's a working title...

hope you enjoy man

Listened to this last week, and its got to be said that this is a sweet mix.

Had forgotten what Bloom sounded like and it made a nice intro. Heliumx - St Clair - Star Trails - Cornered was a great string, in particular the highlighted. Also was really feeling I'm Free - Blue Eyes - Melodies..... especially the double drop and the way you kept 1 of the tunes in for a fair amount of time in the mix + finding that Blue Eyes and Melodies work wonders with one another

Great hearing Fallin again, as well as Warm Space & Solaris Theme. Deserves a few more rotations ;)

Listened to this last week, and its got to be said that this is a sweet mix.

Had forgotten what Bloom sounded like and it made a nice intro. Heliumx - St Clair - Star Trails - Cornered was a great string, in particular the highlighted. Also was really feeling I'm Free - Blue Eyes - Melodies..... especially the double drop and the way you kept 1 of the tunes in for a fair amount of time in the mix + finding that Blue Eyes and Melodies work wonders with one another

Great hearing Fallin again, as well as Warm Space & Solaris Theme. Deserves a few more rotations ;)

Cheers mate, feedback appreciated as ever. I did try and draw a few blends out for a bit longer, partly because I couldn't think what to play next (the blue eyes section was a little off the cuff).

Fallin should get played more, such a classic tune.

On this J, been ages since I checked a members mix, will give it a listen in the near future and report back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom