Jwood's mix because it's cold outside and I havn't done one and various reasons.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Yo,

Not been mixing much recently so forgive the few slips and slides. Mostly deeper stuff from a few years back (can't get enough of it still) with a few classics and newer bits lobbed in for measure.

Thoughts, critiques etc are appreciated as ever.

http://dnbshare.com/download/November_2014_mix.mp3.html

Gremlinz & Reza - Bloom
Sunchase - Alluvion
Engage - Helium
Sabre, Stray, Halogenix - St Clair
Rob Data & Kemal - Star Trails
Dbridge - Cornered
Lemon D - What's Up?
Judda - Pressure Plate
Cern - Double Down
Amit - Doomed Youth
Instra:mental - No Future
Cern - Hollow Moon
Alix Perez - I'm Free
Skeptical - Blue Eyes
Spectrasoul ft. Mike Knight - Melodies
Doc Scott - Swarm
Raiden - Fallin'
-- Foreign Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix)
Sinthetix - Ultravoilet
Hybris - The Cleaner
Sunchase - Warm Space
The Invaderz - Dream is Over
Commix - Painted Smile
Mortem - Monoveler
Dbridge - Patience
T.E.E.D - Household Goods (Enei Remix)
Calibre ft. DRS - Closing Doors
Chris SU - Solaris Theme
--Seba - Snow

Last edited:
Lemon D - What's Up? / Sunchase - Warm Space / Rob Data & Kemal - Star Trails / Spectrasoul ft. Mike Knight - Melodies

Selector! Looks good J. Will check this out man.

listening now (y)
Cheers man, hope you enjoy

Lemon D - What's Up? / Sunchase - Warm Space / Rob Data & Kemal - Star Trails / Spectrasoul ft. Mike Knight - Melodies

Selector! Looks good J. Will check this out man.
Cheers Tman. Had to make up for the slack mixing somehow so tried to pick some good bits out - hope it goes down smoothly

Just what I need. Smashed out Wasteman 1 again a few days ago. Still awesome

downloading

I don't think i'll ever live up to your expectations again :(
hope you enjoy though mate, good to see you're still alive and floating about

Lovely stuff! Tickled my fancy good and proper my good man

Had it on in the background while I was doing work. Didn't notice any slips but had my head nodding and the shit eating grin going the whole time. Well played that man

I come back, and what do we get? A new Jwood mix?

Sweet.

good timing eh! hope you enjoy man

Lovely stuff! Tickled my fancy good and proper my good man

Had it on in the background while I was doing work. Didn't notice any slips but had my head nodding and the shit eating grin going the whole time. Well played that man

Glad it got the head nodding and the grin going! muchas gracias

wattup J! Glad to see something from you again as always. listened to this yesterday while i was cleaning. great mix mang.

Killer mix here JWood. You really construct some quality sets, man. Really like the diverse styles going on in this one, and Instrumental's "Cornered" was a banger on the breaks. Sweet. I like that teaser with Doc Scott's Swarm, and the closing tracks really calm the set - nice touch with "Snow" there.

this blend is just

this blend is just

Completely agree. Top Draw J.

I liked the Double Down mix out of Pressure Plate. Smooth.
Other bits I liked were the mix out of Swarm into Melodies. Mad steppy wibes.

Know your love for Fallin'
Digged switch then split with Jaipur Villem remix. The midranges of Fallin' eeked through perfectly.

Then that Synthetix tune out of Fallin was almost like they were made for each other. Mad mix.

Mate that last mix with Solaris and Snow. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Welcome back dude, hope the next isn't so overdue. I might have something to post soon too you never know ;)

Big ups x

wattup J! Glad to see something from you again as always. listened to this yesterday while i was cleaning. great mix mang.

Ahh glad you enjoyed man, i find cleaning / driving and cooking are the best times to listen to sets.

Killer mix here JWood. You really construct some quality sets, man. Really like the diverse styles going on in this one, and Instrumental's "Cornered" was a banger on the breaks. Sweet. I like that teaser with Doc Scott's Swarm, and the closing tracks really calm the set - nice touch with "Snow" there.

thanks a lot for checking (y)

Looks tasty! Going in the list of mixes to listen to

yes mate haven't seen one of your mixes in ages, all over this

Cheers guys, hope it goes down well

this blend is just

Spent ages trying to find a good mix for star trails and discovered this completely by accident! thanks for listening mate

Completely agree. Top Draw J.

I liked the Double Down mix out of Pressure Plate. Smooth.
Other bits I liked were the mix out of Swarm into Melodies. Mad steppy wibes.

Know your love for Fallin'
Digged switch then split with Jaipur Villem remix. The midranges of Fallin' eeked through perfectly.

Then that Synthetix tune out of Fallin was almost like they were made for each other. Mad mix.

Mate that last mix with Solaris and Snow. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Welcome back dude, hope the next isn't so overdue. I might have something to post soon too you never know ;)

Big ups x

cheers for the thoughts mate :)
I've not played fallin in ages so well overdue imo! thought you'd like the snow mix as well, tune is so so underplayed.

Yeah i hope you do one too soon, you're possibly even slacker than me!

amazing mix , flowed through really nicely and selection was on point, few bits here and there that were slightly off but nothing that noticeable just a few tunes that came in a bit too heavy IMO. Loads of good sections in this mix that need a mention like the start with Gremlinz & Reza - Bloom > Sunchase - Alluvion > Engage - Helium, never heard any of these tunes before and it was a great intro. Also Judda - Pressure Plate > Cern - Double Down > Amit - Doomed Youth > Instra:mental - No Future > Cern - Hollow Moon, great selection there man that bit was right up street especially the mixes around no future. Also enjoyed Calibre ft. DRS - Closing Doors > Chris SU - Solaris Theme > Seba - Snow, really nice way to end it. Best part for me though had to be Doc Scott - Swarm >Raiden - Fallin' > Foreign Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix) > Sinthetix - Ultravoilet > Hybris - The Cleaner > Sunchase - Warm Space, never heard fallin before and as soon as I heard it in this mix instantly fell in love with it (thanks for the track I.D. btw), again great selection and smooth transitions in this bit. Big up on this one mate definitely one for the Ipod, looking forward to your next mix

Last edited:
amazing mix , flowed through really nicely and selection was on point, few bits here and there that were slightly off but nothing that noticeable just a few tunes that came in a bit too heavy IMO. Loads of good sections in this mix that need a mention like the start with Gremlinz & Reza - Bloom > Sunchase - Alluvion > Engage - Helium, never heard any of these tunes before and it was a great intro. Also Judda - Pressure Plate > Cern - Double Down > Amit - Doomed Youth > Instra:mental - No Future > Cern - Hollow Moon, great selection there man that bit was right up street especially the mixes around no future. Also enjoyed Calibre ft. DRS - Closing Doors > Chris SU - Solaris Theme > Seba - Snow, really nice way to end it. Best part for me though had to be Doc Scott - Swarm >Raiden - Fallin' > Foreign Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix) > Sinthetix - Ultravoilet > Hybris - The Cleaner > Sunchase - Warm Space, never heard fallin before and as soon as I heard it in this mix instantly fell in love with it (thanks for the track I.D. btw), again great selection and smooth transitions in this bit. Big up on this one mate definitely one for the Ipod, looking forward to your next mix

Thanks a lot for all the feedback man, really appreciated.
Glad you liked the first 3, that sunchase tune in particular should be heard more, so vibey.

I'm surprised you hadn't heard fallin' before, bit of a hardware classic but regardless, glad you liked it. Pretty much one of my fav ever dnb tunes.

I'll check your mix out over the weekend man, thanks once again :)

Thanks a lot for all the feedback man, really appreciated.
Glad you liked the first 3, that sunchase tune in particular should be heard more, so vibey.

I'm surprised you hadn't heard fallin' before, bit of a hardware classic but regardless, glad you liked it. Pretty much one of my fav ever dnb tunes.

I'll check your mix out over the weekend man, thanks once again :)

sweet mate let me know what you think

Wha gwan James you cool?

Not gonna wait for you to do a 'because it's wet' mix. Gonna give this a spin cheers me dears..

Back
Top Bottom