Kontact Kru (DNBSCENE.COM) (please read)

I was about to post this exact link.

- - - Updated - - -

that is really curious, me and grits were just talking about the kk last night! drank belgian beer, and talked old tracker scene memories. [MENTION=76113]robyyk1[/MENTION] to those who never saw the mod format the idea of not only free, but open source in this case drum and bass, is very foreign and extremely similar to warez.

me and grits went on to found eastern promise audio (link in my sig), TMC is has a channel on youtube called "fallout dnb", annnnnndddd... thats pretty much it? oh and scam is actually serum whos released music on literally every label there is.

thats about all i know, buddy.

thanks to everyone for making this thread rad as fuck though, warez is not allowed. basta.

Which reminds me that I tried accessing the EPA website yesterday and it said that it wasn't available (but it didn't gave me the 404 error). The bandcamp page was ok, though.

---

Forget about this. Everything is fine now.

Last edited:
Yeah there were some database problems but all is fixed now buddy, enjoy!

And OP is very desperate for this old material, so if any of you still have some he wants (I doubt it) please pass it to him because he seems literally obsessed by it and won't stop at nothing.

i get so many replies but no one actually has any good news for me....... and yes im obsessed with this thanks for pointing out the obvious

- - - Updated - - -

I can see this thread ending well for you OP

Buy your music you fucking pirate. If everyone was like you nobody would bother making the music you love

shut up you incompetent little fuckwhitt you obiviously know nothing about this subject and YES DRUM N BASS is free and was free back then so fuck off.

shut up you incompetent little fuckwhitt you obiviously know nothing about this subject and YES DRUM N BASS is free and was free back then so fuck off.

Sorry but what does competency have anything to do his comment?

You scurrilous little oinker

i get so many replies but no one actually has any good news for me....... and yes im obsessed with this thanks for pointing out the obvious

- - - Updated - - -

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

According to Urban Dictionary:

Fuckwitt
An extremely stupid person that should be killed at once.

scurrilous
(adj.) grossly obscene

oinker
Someone who usually eats a large amount of food at a rapid rate. This usually results in becoming blubbered with fat and become obese.

---

Seriously guys. English is a really fascinating language! Specially with the british/scottish accent.

Back
Top Bottom