Hold Your Colour CD picture

Dalek657

Hey guys just wondered if someone could help me out here. I was in CEX (CEX is a U.K. bargain media store for those who don't know) buying the CD of Pendulum - Hold Your Colour (The original release in 2005) When I came to pay I noticed the guy giving me the 2007 re-issue of HYC. I was just wondering could someone send a picture on here of their CD (2005 version) So I can show them so they can give me the correct CD?

I've got this. It's pretty easy to come by tbh I would get your money back off sex(hehe) and order online

Pendulum-hold_your_colour.jpg

Pendulum-HoldYourColour2007.jpg

I've got this. It's pretty easy to come by tbh I would get your money back off sex(hehe) and order online

Pendulum-hold_your_colour.jpg

Pendulum-HoldYourColour2007.jpg

You know when you get one of those horrible puns in your head...... Maybe something like "the cover didn't hold it's colour".....

Yeah I'll get my coat.

Thanks but I know the cover art on the case is different but I need someone to send me a picture of the actual disc for them to swap it over

Hey guys just letting you know I've now got it but I guess someone in Cex wasn't supposed to know which disc it was or that I already owned the 2007 version but I guess these things happen. Anyway thanks for the help guys :)

Back
Top Bottom