Teddy Killers sign to RAM

Great, another generic producer to make us wait even longer between Ram's good output. Only good thing I have heard by Teddy Killers is the Make Those Move OG Remix which isn't even dnb.

Nothing wrong with their tunes if that's what you're into, but they have to have the all time actual worst name in electronic music, never mind D&B.

Lets be 100% honest here, the name "Teddy Killerz" makes them sound like a Nu-Metal band aimed at 9 year olds.

62873_343384489131610_967197921_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Like there's a part of me that genuinely recoils from that, and that says that anyone who doesn't agree with me on that basic aesthetic point can never be my friend.

Nothing wrong with their tunes if that's what you're into, but they have to have the all time actual worst name in electronic music, never mind D&B.

Lets be 100% honest here, the name "Teddy Killerz" makes them sound like a Nu-Metal band aimed at 9 year olds.

62873_343384489131610_967197921_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Like there's a part of me that genuinely recoils from that, and that says that anyone who doesn't agree with me on that basic aesthetic point can never be my friend.

I agree. I'm ashamed to show someone a song and tell them that it's by "Teddy Killerz". Especially that "z". So cringeworthy. Definitely should rebrand haha

Something that doesn't sound like a Slipknot tribute act based around cutting up stuffed animals instead of teenage forearms?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I've got shelves full of 90's records here by equally cringy names too - "DJ Rap" "DJ Hype" and "DJ Funk" and "Grooverider" are equally silly but that's still no fucking excuse at all.

First Audio and now these guys. Keep up the filth RAM :)

Teddy Killerz are far from my favourite guys when it comes to the harder stuff, but I definitely rate them. They absolutely rinsed their set at Noisia Invites in Dam!

Back
Top Bottom