The most underrated software synth.

abletons Operator. can make some propa filthy noises...tends to need warming up allot, but the filters make me wet

totally agree with this. I think a lot of people tend to look straight past the stock synths, but operator is a beast, especially when you start stacking them. have you seen Culprate's digital labz masterclass? he gets some crazy sounds out of it.

totally agree with this. I think a lot of people tend to look straight past the stock synths, but operator is a beast, especially when you start stacking them. have you seen Culprate's digital labz masterclass? he gets some crazy sounds out of it.

I haven't, but will have a look!

yep all about racking them up! I've not even bothered with a VST synth for a few years now...no point when you can build insanely complex ones yourself using racks! esp now that Max comes with Live 9

tbh I find that most people just use new synths for their presets...always been the way tho, even before soft synths appeared

I haven't, but will have a look!

yep all about racking them up! I've not even bothered with a VST synth for a few years now...no point when you can build insanely complex ones yourself using racks! esp now that Max comes with Live 9

tbh I find that most people just use new synths for their presets...always been the way tho, even before soft synths appeared

I need to look into Max 4 Live ive tried some other people racks and extremely powerful. you figured out how make them yourself miszt?

I need to look into Max 4 Live ive tried some other people racks and extremely powerful. you figured out how make them yourself miszt?

Argh, I keep forgetting about M4L :p defs gotta start using it a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

Argh, I keep forgetting about M4L :p defs gotta start using it a bit more.

nah, I really wish i had the time to get deep into Max! but almost anything you could want, has already been made anyways :D ...although the interface designs are often...erm...well, shit. but they do the job lol

Harmless is quite underrated too imo. I find this one quite easy to use and you can generate nice presets fairly quickly. One VST I still can´t fucking understand is that Sytrus. Sometimes by random tweaking I can generate sick results but I certainly don´t know what I am doing and what this VST is all about lol.

TO Serum guys

Do you find that loading presets is just too slow there?

TO Serum guys

Do you find that loading presets is just too slow there?

Slowish at times but not too slow, I have more trouble with cpu usage when I max out the voices. Hopefully they add a draft quality setting, I want to try making a complete track with only sounds generated in Serum, but at the minute I have to start freezing tracks after about two instances of Serum open.

But yeah over-all the modulation and wave mangling options of Serum make it a beast.

Yea, I don't know why they don't put it up for free DL now that it's been discontinued.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

For the past few years Rob Papen have been putting up a free vst for a year for registered users (currently RP-AMOD, previously RP-Distort), so I'm guessing Albino will be the next one.

Ok this isnt a synth but fuck you thats how i roll yeah.... anyways i paid mucho coin for this thing when i first started producing its called Ohmnicide... Fuck EQ and mastering this tool and layers is where its at... mabye :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom