Exit vs Headz - 21/11/2014 - Studio Spaces LDN

Just to add a few fresh notes...

Ridiculously good night.... but I don't remember enough.... would like a sober-replay.

Good to see you groovy dudes out in full-force once more, pumped up for next Friday!

Exit just said that none of the sets were recorded. What happened to tape packs from events...

I would pay good money to have 5 or 6 sets from this night.

Exit just said that none of the sets were recorded. What happened to tape packs from events...

I would pay good money to have 5 or 6 sets from this night.

I disagree.
I like the fact what I heard on the night was exclusive. That's the way it should be kept. Stored in the memory bank.

I find it funny when people go beggin on the facebook groups saying was this recorded!! blah blah blah. Cries of desperation and laziness.

If people really wanted to hear a particular set, they would have gone bought a ticket and seen it in person. Simple as that.

I disagree.
I like the fact what I heard on the night was exclusive. That's the way it should be kept. Stored in the memory bank.

I find it funny when people go beggin on the facebook groups saying was this recorded!! blah blah blah. Cries of desperation and laziness.

If people really wanted to hear a particular set, they would have gone bought a ticket and seen it in person. Simple as that.

Yeah I do understand your point, especially when you've paid x amount of money to be there. But saying its desperation and laziness is just silly - I was well up for going but unfortunately had family arrangements in Devon that fell on the same weekend that I couldn't back out of. Also, not everyone is as lucky as us to live in London or even the UK and to have these kind of nights to go to. To me it says these labels are ignoring (i use this term loosely) all the other people around the world who buy their music but are never treated to a night of this calibre.

Back
Top Bottom