Headphone Mixdowns.

They stated that the recorded microphone had multipul flaws in it that they didn't realise until they got back to LA so had to use the camera mic for obvious reasons.

Still don't get your weird angle against them through. Bit odd.

its no good blaming the microphone, because the recording should have been monitored, theres no good reason to only discover the problem once the interview is wrapped; especially on such a high-profile interview...I work as a sound recordist and sound mixer for some major international companies, and I'd get my arse sued if I fucked up a recording like that!

...I was making a bit of a joke anyway, wondering if the sound recordist was using audeze headphones to monitor the recording - but i think its fairly clear that either the recording wasn't monitored at all, or the sound recordist didn't know wtf they where doing; either way, its a pretty bad (and ironic) mistake for a pro-audio equipment company to make!

my only issue really is that I cannot find any independent reviews for their headphones, that's all...every review I have found so far has been part of a PR campaign from Audeze themselves...I wont make my mind up about the headphones until I either listen to a pair, or see an independent review from the likes of SOS

2jdp2mc.png

Back
Top Bottom