How assign keyboard knobs to control LFO speed in Massive (FL Studio)

nadaall

Hi guys,
I'm new here so please be tolerant and understanding :) Looked for the solution here and there but none of the ones I found applies to my config.
Here's my problem:
Just bought M-Audio Oxygen 25. I'm using FL Studio 10 and FL Studio 11 (prefer to stick to 10, don't ask why:)) and got NI Massive version 1.1.4 (R1901).
I would like to know if there's any chance to assign keyboard knobs to control LFO speed for Wobble (basically - using one of the keyboard knobs to control LFO's ratio).
Here's the screenshot of what I want to assign the knob to:
http://postimg.org/image/n6nush20r/

Please do not post if you only want to criticize. Searched and didn't find solution for my problem.
Thank you and I really appreciate serious answers.

I don't think a ratio or something like that is assignable. I would just duplicate the massive instance and change the LFO speed.
OR
You can use macro's, you know how those work? If not, I'm willing to give a try and explain it.

On how to assign knobs:
Turn the knob in massive you want to assign a knob to
Tools>last tweaked>Link to controller
Turn the knob on your keyboard, voila.

EDIT: nvm, you can change the ratio, tested it, same steps as written above

Last edited:
I don't think a ratio or something like that is assignable. I would just duplicate the massive instance and change the LFO speed.
OR
You can use macro's, you know how those work? If not, I'm willing to give a try and explain it.

On how to assign knobs:
Turn the knob in massive you want to assign a knob to
Tools>last tweaked>Link to controller
Turn the knob on your keyboard, voila.

EDIT: nvm, you can change the ratio, tested it, same steps as written above

Crizis - Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!!
I've read half of your post and figured that bit with ratio myself straight away!!
Thanks very much!!
I think that the problem's solved.
I really appreciate!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys just one more question - how to edit events after live recording in massive? Don't really know where to look for them. (right click on ratio or anything else in massive doesn't show the "Edit events" option...)

Crizis - Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!!
I've read half of your post and figured that bit with ratio myself straight away!!
Thanks very much!!
I think that the problem's solved.
I really appreciate!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys just one more question - how to edit events after live recording in massive? Don't really know where to look for them. (right click on ratio or anything else in massive doesn't show the "Edit events" option...)

No problem, glad I could help!

And the live recording stuff should appear in the playlist box (f5) in a pattern
If it's not there, no idea..

You can open edit events (or playlist automation thingy) for _anything_ by clicking the down arrow in the upper left corner of the FL plugin wrapper -> browse parameters. Then, tweak the knob in the synth you want to automate and it should highlight in the parameter list in the left. Then just right click and do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom