DnB Nifty Vs. Floetry - Getting Late (Nifty's Big Booty Bootleg)

Why the hell doesn't this have any comments?...
this is a solid bootleg! As clean as a bootleg can get, this is pretty damn clean, original vibe is still there, bass is smooth as a baby's bum, drums aren't the most interesting, but they are fine
Really, great bootleg! nice work! Grabbed a download
Btw: it is possible that I heard this in some podcast somewhere? No idea which one though

Why the hell doesn't this have any comments?...
this is a solid bootleg! As clean as a bootleg can get, this is pretty damn clean, original vibe is still there, bass is smooth as a baby's bum, drums aren't the most interesting, but they are fine
Really, great bootleg! nice work! Grabbed a download
Btw: it is possible that I heard this in some podcast somewhere? No idea which one though

Thanks for the kind words man!

Yeah you're right about the drums, was a strange one to write, got a point where everything I tried to do with the drums seemed to attract too much attention so I left them super simple in the end, hopefully they do the job though and the vibe is there!

Unfortunately though when mixing down I really under did the compression / limiting from the very beginning so the track's a little bit thin, but hopefully sounds okay to listen to in it's own right. - tip for anyone out there, make sure you reference when compressing / limiting things in your tracks because if you don't you'll never realise just how loud your track has to be to compete these days!

Erm you may have done but I'm not aware anyone's put it in a podcast, I only uploaded it last Sunday but I think it got a play on Rough Tempo this week which is kewl.

Cheers for the feedback man appreciate it!

hopefully they do the job though and the vibe is there!

Erm you may have done but I'm not aware anyone's put it in a podcast, I only uploaded it last Sunday but I think it got a play on Rough Tempo this week which is kewl.

Cheers for the feedback man appreciate it!

The vibe is surely there! As I said, they aren't the most interesting, but they are crisp and do their job. I think only producers will notice they don't vary so much, but it's also not really a must on track like these.

On the compression thing: that's pretty alright, I've already tried it in a mix and everything sound loud enough, maybe the bass even a bit much.

And the podcast, must've been a different track than, as it was before Sunday. Congrats on the play on Rough Tempo though!

The vibe is surely there! As I said, they aren't the most interesting, but they are crisp and do their job. I think only producers will notice they don't vary so much, but it's also not really a must on track like these.

On the compression thing: that's pretty alright, I've already tried it in a mix and everything sound loud enough, maybe the bass even a bit much.

And the podcast, must've been a different track than, as it was before Sunday. Congrats on the play on Rough Tempo though!

Haha yeah I started changing the level of the bass at the last minute as I did a fair bit of eqing on the master, so perhaps very slighly overdid it in the end, but to be honest if it's not gonna be perfect I'd rather overdo it than under do it!

Think I got confused actually, it was Bassdrive not Rough Tempo, still all good though!

Haha yeah I started changing the level of the bass at the last minute as I did a fair bit of eqing on the master, so perhaps very slighly overdid it in the end, but to be honest if it's not gonna be perfect I'd rather overdo it than under do it!

Think I got confused actually, it was Bassdrive not Rough Tempo, still all good though!

Well, still a good tune :p so no worries

Bassdrive, rough tempo, still nice!

Well, still a good tune :p so no worries

Bassdrive, rough tempo, still nice!

Haha yeah to be honest this is the first tune I've ever properly finished so I'm more concerned with the vibe than the mixdown for now!

Haha yeah just happy that people are feeling it man :)

Back
Top Bottom