Kimyan Law - Coeur Calme LP - BMTM (Out November 10th)

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG
Album.jpg

Audio - https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kimyan-law/coeur-calme/drum_and_bass/7565846.html

Last edited:
Only just managed to get around to listening to this, fantastic work! Kimyan Law is a true talent and I can't wait to see what he and BMTM bring out next! Really like that We Are Fish remix and Vita!

Gonna wait for some proper audio before I buy that bundle, looking sweet!

Edit: There's a 10 min preview getinthere!

Last edited:
CD ordered and voted for Kimyan Law as best newcomer producer in the DNBA awards. Can't wait to listen to this unique and refreshing album in full

There are some gems on this :) Any idea of the tracklist for the vinyl at this early stage?

1. Mortal Life (feat. mm oo)
2. Eclairage
3. We Are Fish (Kimyan Law remix)
4. Ember
5. Run Ames (feat. Robert Manos)
6. Vita
7. Copperclock
8. Blur
9. Cherry Lane (for Sarah Taisha)
10. Solange

^^^

Was hoping that Daimyo and Umbra would be on there :-/ Bit of a shame imo.
Would have suited it having 1/3 or 1/2 more experimental stuff along with the melodic rollers.

More reasons to make the digital switch

^^^

Was hoping that Daimyo and Umbra would be on there :-/ Bit of a shame imo.
Would have suited it having 1/3 or 1/2 more experimental stuff along with the melodic rollers.

More reasons to make the digital switch

yeah, the album was just a bit too long to fit on 1 piece of vinyl so we had to drop a couple. Given that the album's more of a 'listening' thing we dropped the harder tracks.
Still, bear in mind that you get the digital free with the vinyl when you buy direct from us.. Or get the vinyl & CD & digital & more when you buy the album bundle

What day can we expect vinyl bundles through the post BMT?

Hyped :)

they've all been posted out so depending on where you are in the world it will likely be tomorrow or in the next few days.
I've noticed recently that royal mail have become really really slow so if you're out of the uk it might take a little longer, especially for the US / Canada & Australia / NZ

- - - Updated - - -

only 59 copies of the vinyl left btw

Back
Top Bottom