Kimyan Law - Coeur Calme LP - BMTM (Out November 10th)

I'm in Australia and I've been getting Hospital releases within days of them coming out (rather than the month I waited in 2011). Hopefully royal mail keeps up that efficiency

I'm in Australia and I've been getting Hospital releases within days of them coming out (rather than the month I waited in 2011). Hopefully royal mail keeps up that efficiency

yeah it's weird. I've posted stuff to oz on a Thursday and it's arrived on a Saturday morning, while I've got people in Germany saying it's taking 2 weeks to arrive. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it at all.

yeah it's weird. I've posted stuff to oz on a Thursday and it's arrived on a Saturday morning, while I've got people in Germany saying it's taking 2 weeks to arrive. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it at all.

Mmm very inconsistent. I was so surprised by the speed with which I received my orders that I wondered if Hospital had an Australian outlet. DnB albums are definitely very welcome in my letterbox as soon as they can be though, of course ;)

Mmm very inconsistent. I was so surprised by the speed with which I received my orders that I wondered if Hospital had an Australian outlet. DnB albums are definitely very welcome in my letterbox as soon as they can be though, of course ;)

we'll see. Posted out the kimyan law albums a week before release to addresses all over the world, so let's see when they turn up.

have you sent copies of this to record shops aswell? shipping is like half the amount of the vinyl+cd so I'd prefer picking it up at a shop

Nice one. Did the poster arrive as well?
I'll be emailing you a link to wavs & mp3s either tomorrow or Sunday. Depends how wrecked I am from tonight's gig.

Got the digital of this sent through tonight and after a full listen through (twice) I can confirm that the whole thing is amazing

vinyl's nearly sold out but there are CDs still available: www.bmt.dj/KimyanLawCD

10408752_10152796016138211_8240176635465719041_n.jpg

I'm having a problem making a new mix because it's filled with Kimyan Law tunes.

Great balance of originality and musicality while still being dancefloor friendly.

Those 40 bar intros though. :finger2: Thank god for cue points. The vinyl heads are probably having a hell of a time mixing these tunes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nice mastering on the digital copies. They sound great.

Back
Top Bottom