Andy C All Night Mix 2014

He is still technically a don...but the selection in this - well not what I am looking for.

Still dig the classic teases though.

He plays Rework by Culture Shock & Brookes Brother around the 34 min mark...that tune takes me back

Oh fuck then Outtaspace!!!!

Its great to finally get hold of a new Andy C mix and I love how he still mixes the classics. His mixing is tight! However all the new vocal tracks on this sound ghay as fuck and no mc again.
Sorry but another throw away mix for me.

Its great to finally get hold of a new Andy C mix and I love how he still mixes the classics. His mixing is tight! However all the new vocal tracks on this sound ghay as fuck and no mc again.
Sorry but another throw away mix for me.

I don't like studio mixes with mc's (if this is a studio mix?). They have no atmosphere to work with!

I totally disagree mate. There's so many great studio mixes with mc's out there.

Just going to leave this one as an example

DJ Timecode and MC Codebreaker

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally disagree mate. There's so many great studio mixes with mc's out there.

Just going to leave this one as an example

DJ Timecode and MC Codebreaker

That is a matter of personal preference, but I'm pretty sure the majority would rather have no MC on a studio mix. I want to listen to the music not the MC. To me an MC is there to compliment the music and hype up the crowd at a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best mc's totally compliment the music

Let's not make this thread about mc's tho ay.

Back
Top Bottom