Andy C All Night Mix 2014

Its great to finally get hold of a new Andy C mix and I love how he still mixes the classics. His mixing is tight! However all the new vocal tracks on this sound ghay as fuck and no mc again.
Sorry but another throw away mix for me.

Moans about the lack of new Andy C mixes

Moans when he gets one

Logic is on holiday it seems

That shuffly tune with the 'bounce' sample in it has got to be a new Andy bit. those shuffles are in some remixes

Really? Your nearly as old as me and must remember some of the best bits of RAM? This mid range stuff they are putting out now is very much like EDM - this shoud be Drum and Bass not mid range pop
I was joking, however you need to find me a track on RAM that fits the EDM label.

One before Tap Ho and Nitrous Remix?

One before Dub Phizix Bounce and some other tune.

It goes International (Dimension RMX) --> some mad jump up tune with "drop it low" vocal right before drop --> some unknown for me oldreese tune --> and something that sounds like a new Misanthrop tune. It's doubledroped with that "drop it low" tune, but right at 49:20 you can hear it alone.

Was there a Tap Ho?

One before Dub Phizix Bounce and some other tune.

It goes International (Dimension RMX) --> some mad jump up tune with "drop it low" vocal right before drop --> some unknown for me oldreese tune --> and something that sounds like a new Misanthrop tune. It's doubledroped with that "drop it low" tune, but right at 49:20 you can hear it alone.

Was there a Tap Ho?
Oh I know the one you mean now. I thought you were on about the new June Miller and Mefjus bit.

All about the tune doubled with Bounce at 50min20, he played it at Fabric in February, wonder who it is?

Back
Top Bottom