Andy C All Night Mix 2014

*waits for City Lights release info comment*

It was only a matter of time [MENTION=38013]Subjekt Music[/MENTION]...

City lights
The day that never comes

Lol

City Lights has been tampered with again it seems a few changes to the vocal arrangements and extras

Tampered with!? By who! I demand answers!! Golly gosh what are we going to do!?!

:teeth:

Crywank Culture Shock club in full effect again

Was Andy wearing a hat whilst recording this? I miss the old Andy. When he didn't wear a hat. He sold out.

Hair loss jokes shouldn't be thrown around so flippantly young sam, it's a serious problem that affects 000's of DJs across the globe.

You insensitive bastard

Please ffs don't go down this road AGAIN.

It's all getting real Edge of Tomorrow up in here..

It's all getting real Edge of Tomorrow up in here...

Hard to clang using pre-pitched mp3s

I remember the old days when people on forums used to accuse him of cutting all his dubplates at the same speed.

*lights pipe*

- - - Updated - - -

Like can you not just admit that he's just ridiculously good at mixing but plays nothing but shit tunes? Every Andy C thread would be four posts long and a lot less stressful to read if you could all just arrive at that fairly non-controversial consensus.

This new mix reminds me of everything I love about drum and bass while still pushing the future of the genera. The guy has a talent for picking the best tracks and conducting them in way that is... profound. If you disagree with me then, well, fuck you, like it or not andy c has lead the charge since I can remember and even if you don't like every track or style, it is hard to find somebody who delivers it better.
Also, mad thanks to Dagz for a previous post.

Hair loss jokes shouldn't be thrown around so flippantly young sam, it's a serious problem that affects 000's of DJs across the globe.

You insensitive bastard

To be honest... Since I've started working in a new department, I've become worried that I'm thinning on top

So, finally got round to listen to this.

- new version of City Lights is ultra gay. I didn't feel the tune much in the first place and vocals totally ruined it
- Calyx & TeeBee - The Day That Never Comes - Dub >> Bad Company - Planet Dust THIS FUCKING MIX #1
- DC Breaks - Gambino VIP - Dub >> Moving Fusion - Turbulence THIS FUCKING MIX #2
- Andy C - Haunting >> Rene LaVice - Air Force One - Dub THIS FUCKING MIX #3
- Chase & Status - International (Dimension Remix) >> Ram Trilogy - Human Future THIS FUCKING MIX #4
- Teddy Killerz & Gridlok - ? - Dub >> Dub Phizix - Bounce THIS FUCKING MIX #5
- June Miller & Mefjus - Saus - Dub this tune is too much, fucking sets everything on fire

Back
Top Bottom