10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Poster)

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

Technimatic album was excellent. And Spectrasoul are a million times better than Icicle anyway... Icicle's new stuff sounds pretty boring to me when compared with the last LP...

Re: 10 Years Of Shogun Audio Boxset - VA LP (3 X CD / 1 X DVD / 6 X 10'' Vinyl / Post

technimatic's album bored me and i'd much rather have had some spectrasoul instead. as for the other releases this year, there was that awful rockwell release and then the rest was just Joe Ford and Fourward who dont belong on Shogun.

I did like Scatter though

technimatic's album bored me and i'd much rather have had some spectrasoul instead. as for the other releases this year, there was that awful rockwell release and then the rest was just Joe Ford and Fourward who dont belong on Shogun.

Both the Icicle & Technimatic LP are in my top 5 LP's of the year so far. Fourwards releases so far are meh for me, but the talent is there. Joe ford does have a "sound" that I can understand some people don't like, but I love it personally. And INeedU is a fucking beautifully unique tune.

Also "Under The Ice" was a fucking boring LP outside of "Arrows" & "Top Of The Page".

Last edited:

Joe Ford has produced some of the most interesting dnb I've heard in a while...

Pretty please enlighten me to the most interesting dnb, really curious! Which ones do you mean?

Also "Under The Ice" was a fucking boring LP outside of "Arrows" & "Top Of The Page".

How can you enjoy Arrows and not Europa, Nausea, I Feel You, Bitte Taster? I thought Top Of The Page was one of the weakest.
Redepemtion & Breathing Again are top top dubstep tracks as well! Oh well everyone has they're own opinion...

Shit. Now my hope is gone. This was the last chance the phace remix of Dreadnaught will come out yet... :(

Both the Icicle & Technimatic LP are in my top 5 LP's of the year so far. Fourwards releases so far are meh for me, but the talent is there. Joe ford does have a "sound" that I can understand some people don't like, but I love it personally. And INeedU is a fucking beautifully unique tune.

I love this album and still rinse it now. I cannot wait to have moved on and find it again next summer when the weather is good as it really suits that

I am liking Joe Ford's sound but Fourward is a bit meh. I still need to listen to Icicle's LP properly before I judge it.

Back on topic, the only track I have listened to is Rockwell's which sounds nice but nothing 'fresh'. Want to hear that JF & 4-> collab. Regarding the Calibre remix, you already know my opinion about it, which is negative.

fishing_icon_2.png
much?

I am liking Joe Ford's sound but Fourward is a bit meh. I still need to listen to Icicle's LP properly before I judge it.

Back on topic, the only track I have listened to is Rockwell's which sounds nice but nothing 'fresh'. Want to hear that JF & 4-> collab. Regarding the Calibre remix, you already know my opinion about it, which is negative.

ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO EDIT!?

dont' get people's problem with joe ford and fourward, not the best artists in the world but they have made some alright tunes (some amazing like fourwards remix of upbeats - alone and quite like the flip side of joe fords new release) there are artists from shogun that I would prefer to see but don't see the need for people to bitch about it (probably opening a can of worms but I'm bored haha)

like the idea of this for sure, but half the tracks wont be my bag i guess.

As much as I like the new tunes and the whole concept of this, I think Shogun could have just had 2 CDs of all new tunes and then the 3rd CD as a mix, like how that Hospital We Are 18 compilation from earlier this year was. Not a big fan of getting multiple copies of the classics, no matter how good I think they are.

Back
Top Bottom