Meet the New King of Internetz Mugatu

All hail! sick tune bruff :slayer:

now on the other hand of things, since i was the only other submission who got a vote from the judges do i get to be honourary prince of the internetz or something along those lines
Not even something that has to be acknowledged, just summin to quietly put on my resume you know :teeth:

All hail! sick tune bruff :slayer:

now on the other hand of things, since i was the only other submission who got a vote from the judges do i get to be honourary prince of the internetz or something along those lines
Not even something that has to be acknowledged, just summin to quietly put on my resume you know :teeth:

You can be the jester if you want. but who am I to say? I'm just a commoner.

all judges must rank them 1-5 so we may have an official list, but alls in all, hail the king of the internetz!!

a huge thank you to the contestants, this is the biggest one weve had so far! and a huge thank you to the judges for your combined efforts!

now we will all proceed to spam the shit out of everywhere with the link to the winner.
all contestant put it in your sig, for starters. for a limited time, you understand, it is the king, after all!!

all judges must rank them 1-5 so we may have an official list, but alls in all, hail the king of the internetz!!

a huge thank you to the contestants, this is the biggest one weve had so far! and a huge thank you to the judges for your combined efforts!

now we will all proceed to spam the shit out of everywhere with the link to the winner.
all contestant put it in your sig, for starters. for a limited time, you understand, it is the king, after all!!

Yes yes sounds great.

I like everyone that took part so I didn't vote. Well done tho mugatu very nice.

Back
Top Bottom