Hi all!

Phoreeses

Hey everyone, my name is Andrew. I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, but I've recently moved to Gothenburg, Sweden. I've been messing around producing drum and bass for about two years now. Most of it is pretty average, but it's getting better. It seems to be a really long journey trying to develop a sound. Anyway, I figured it was about time I started contributing to the community rather than just lurking.

Here's a track of mine I finished a few months back:
Anybody from the Gothenburg area who knows were I can find me some dnb, hit me up.

Cheers,
Andrew

Last edited:
Hey, Andrew, welcome to Dnbforum! you surely wanna talk to our official
"long-post-replies-man" mr. [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] as he's swedish!

ThAt is very thoughtful of you, and I would like to apologise for not seeing that immediately and subsequently facilitating.

Andrew try that tower by the nautical museum, that bar up there used to have pretty regularl dnb nights with local talents for djs but shyfx has played there too. This was a long time ago, but yeah thats about it from me
Sweden and gothenburg in particular are abysmal when it comes to clubbing, it's a joke, but not one the swedish young name dropping scene hipster seems to understand very well

I didn't expect there to be much happening here in terms of dnb, but I thought the club scene would at least be ok... fek. I guess I'll go find that place near the nautical museum and see if anything is happening. Cheers dude.

heyyy no problem mate, but in return, i request that you post action pictures from the place when irts omn fiöö swong. or, i request you post pics of any disco you go to, make a thread in waffle and post em up dude, id be shit interested whats goin on in the night life of good old gbg! sanfra langatamn i think the in a hread in waffle drection of orum., hey im no stuppefd giuu eh

Back
Top Bottom