SYMM018 - Boston - Go With Me / The Little Things

Is that a new Break moniker? I swear the flip of above sounds like Break...?

A tune that sounds like a Break tune on Break's label but isn't by Break

My... It's like he signed it because he heard something in it that he liked and thought it might fit into the the Symmetry sound

What a crazy guy

100% not a moniker

really like the two tunes

Didn't get the irony it seems.

A tune that sounds like a Break tune on Break's label but isn't by Break

My... It's like he signed it because he heard something in it that he liked and thought it might fit into the the Symmetry sound

What a crazy guy

It's not enough that Break's recycling his sounds, other artists are doing the exact same thing and he's signing them up on his label. come on! :rolleyes:
First track, doesn't sound like Break, isn't bad but nothing mind blowing either. These deep long bassline rollers have been done and come around every few months. Will be forgotten in a few days. Sorry maybe just my expectations but I don't see any progress on symmetry at all.

Last edited:
Didn't get the irony it seems. It's not enough that Break's recycling his sounds, other artists are doing the exact same thing and he's signing them up on his label. come on! :rolleyes:
First track, doesn't sound like Break, isn't bad but nothing mind blowing either. These deep long bassline rollers have been done and come around every few months. Will be forgotten in a few days. Sorry maybe just my expectations but I don't see any progress on symmetry at all.

I don't think you know what irony is....

Back
Top Bottom