DJ Tundra - Vinyl Vibes 2

That first mix was a banger tho
Your beat matching and over all structure are getting better and better with every mix

All of the above.

I remember listening to your very first mix, and from there to now there is a huge marked improvement. Structure is a massive part of mixing, and knowing what tune to place where in a mix is really important in my opinion.

The mixes around Smash It were certainly the highlight for me. Whether it was the selection or the mixing it just seemed to work.

Would love to see a longer mix from you mate. 90 mins may sound like a long time but I think you could pull it off. (y)

big ups Dan.

All of the above.

I remember listening to your very first mix, and from there to now there is a huge marked improvement. Structure is a massive part of mixing, and knowing what tune to place where in a mix is really important in my opinion.

The mixes around Smash It were certainly the highlight for me. Whether it was the selection or the mixing it just seemed to work.

Would love to see a longer mix from you mate. 90 mins may sound like a long time but I think you could pull it off. (y)

big ups Dan.

Thanks for checking it and the kind words mate, big up

Last edited:
Liking the flow of the mix. Quite enjoyable. I know how tricky it is to mix on vinyl so don't mind that its not as tight as CDs etc. Again, the more mixes you put out the more you will see how much you have improved over the last mix.
Keep up the good work!

Liking the flow of the mix. Quite enjoyable. I know how tricky it is to mix on vinyl so don't mind that its not as tight as CDs etc. Again, the more mixes you put out the more you will see how much you have improved over the last mix.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words mate, just about just check out your new mix

Ok, I just had a spin on this, and as far as selection goes quality only as expected from a vinyl lover :)
Loved the vibe on the first 20 mins or so, one can tell your craft is improving as said before, it is quite noticeable, so big ups to that.
"The wall" came in a bit painfully but you managed to pull it off, then rollin again till this nice moody breakdown before "Smash It" where the nice punchier finishing chapter starts.
This leaves me with the feeling you are improving as each new mix drops and as Agent says I think you should give a go at a longer mix.
Might take more time to prep and practice but it will give you more back as well as for the listener.

Big Ups Danny, keep 'em coming!

Ok, I just had a spin on this, and as far as selection goes quality only as expected from a vinyl lover :)
Loved the vibe on the first 20 mins or so, one can tell your craft is improving as said before, it is quite noticeable, so big ups to that.
"The wall" came in a bit painfully but you managed to pull it off, then rollin again till this nice moody breakdown before "Smash It" where the nice punchier finishing chapter starts.
This leaves me with the feeling you are improving as each new mix drops and as Agent says I think you should give a go at a longer mix.
Might take more time to prep and practice but it will give you more back as well as for the listener.

Big Ups Danny, keep 'em coming!

Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated, will definitely be trying to get a longer mix down next time

Mate just got to tell you. Ive listened too your mix a few times, latest was this morning at 6am on my long walk to the Tube station. Perfect for getting lost in my thoughts on my long walk!

Mate just got to tell you. Ive listened too your mix a few times, latest was this morning at 6am on my long walk to the Tube station. Perfect for getting lost in my thoughts on my long walk!

Cheers for your feedback mate glad you enjoy the mix

Back
Top Bottom